Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Shower

Saturday January 19th 2013 was our family and friends baby shower and it was such a fun day. I have so many people to thank but I am so grateful for my sister in laws Amanda and Lavina because this wouldn't have been such a beautiful day if it wasn't for these amazing women. Olivia will be so lucky to have them to look up to. Also my mom and dad are the best for making all the food and drinks; they are amazing parents. Here are some pictures of the day. Oh, and a thanks to Joseph for taking the pictures. Thank you for your friendship.


CAKE 

My aunt surprised me with my baby blanket and I started to choke up. 

My uncle and I showing off our bellies.

Surrounded by our nieces and nephew

ALL DONE
Friends Krystal and Taylor

Friend Ry and Tyler
Me and Friends Ash and Erich

Olivia's Cousins
Olivia's Cousins






Winners
Firends and Family



My Parents


My Dad


Winner


Tony and His Mom
BABY LOOT
.

1 comment:

  1. this made me cry. Veronica Im so soo happy for you. You deserve all of this. You deserve the best of what life has to give. Love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete